..Waist-deep in thought because
When I think of you I don't feel so alone..
When I think of you I don't feel so alone..
I m feeling funny.. No I am not high. I’m flabbergasted by a couple of things that happened. First, I learned that I have chatted over 500 times with a particular person in college in gtalk, and I happen to be most chatted person in college in his list.. :P ( I blabber a lot more anyday though.. ). Yes, I like that a person a lot. Over the last few months I have been chatting ‘off the record’.. so I’m quite sure the number would have been a lot more otherwise.. n before I get any further, I should mention that it is a guy I’m talking about.Here, though it feels weird to put this, I would like to say that contrary to popular beliefs, I love being with guys than girls. In the three of years of college, I have known very few girls outside my department and made friends with even fewer. Yet, my schoolmates keep calling me **beep** much to my dislike. Things were different before college, but not now.
..I am floating away
Lost in a silent ballet..
Also, I re-discovered the power of technology. Mobile phone camera, bluetooth has already created havoc in the lives of many a college students: today I learned the power of Skype. I was mildly flabbergasted after learning the things I learned, but trust me it was worth it. Had a lot of fun, actually laughed out loud ( LOL) n but for the extra-dirty floors, I would have rolled on the floor too.. :P It was actually funny knowing certain things.. How weirdly people think about me and the misconceptions they have because of something I said or did as a joke to piss them off. Talking about technology, I should mention ‘pidgin’here. Pidgin is basically a chat program with which you can chat on different networks all at once. But the why I’m mentioning pidgin here is completely different.. Pidgin defies the laws of invisibility of Gtalk. So, a lotta times, I have a lotta fun knowing that someone is actually not replying and not sleeping as he would like me to believe. No ‘Gidle’ or Invi, can actually be full proof you see... The only real way to get the message through: say it. :D. Pidgin rocks n so does Skype. Gotta viva, N I haven't yet started.. not surprised are you?
As many times as I blink
I'll think of you tonight
I'll think of you tonight
I'll spread my wings and fly.
P.S: All italicized excerpts are lyrics from songs by Owl City.
*beep* ? what's beep? remember me btw?
ReplyDeleteLong time I agree, but I do. :) After the g-talk thing, I'm more confident about answering this :P
ReplyDeleteBloggers I'm following recently have an ineffable affinity for owl city, nothing you can do....just a personal observation. Tried freenode(or any IRC for that matter)btw? beats pidgin..
ReplyDeleteNah.. I haven't use any of the IRCs.never felt the need.. Gtalk n Pidgin suffices for me :P For that matter, does Freenode work in Windows?
ReplyDeleteAbout the Owlcity thing, I guess you are spot on in ur observation. I have noticed the same thing too. It so happens that while I was writing the post, I was hearing OwlCity, n so put it just like that.. :)