Though this will make sense to a selected few of my friends, I encourage people to read this with an open mind knowing fully well that at the end of it they will not be able to make head or tail out of it and hence this will be one hell of a long boring read.
This is a work of fiction based loosely (:P) on a chat that took place over gtalk. :P
Any similarities to any character is purely intentional.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
X: i have had enough Bhai.. No more!
Y: aha! Y so?
X: umm..
Y: say..
say..
say..
X: arre???!!! you are mad or what?!
Y: then say..
X: ok.. Its just that ki I have decided that I'm not bothering you anymore..
Enough ! You overreact too much!
Y: Oho.. You are being so kind?! are you all right?
(Song changes to Valerie by The Zutons in X's computer...)
X: I'm being kind to myself! Trying to live in peace henceforth!
Y: why?
X: what why?
Y: I mean elaborate..
X: u don't have any work..
i mean you have, and yet you don't..
that's why your brain keeps performing these
weird permutations and combinations
even to make 2+2= 4, you think in the weirdest
n most complicated way possible..
that's y I want you to give some rest to
your overworked brain.. atleast before CAT.
(Y is confused.. looks at the monitor.. scratches his head thinking ways to piss off X)
Y: Who told u I'm jobless?
(X smirks.. Aah.. Thank God he took the hint.. smirks..:P )
X: noone..
who will say about you?? :O
(an evil grin spreading across his face.. Ye! Ye! he took the bait, awesome.. :P)
Y: say! who gave you this info?
say!
say!
(song changes to Driftwood by Travis)
X: Ha ha.. (on the defensive.. can't afford to giveaway anything) no one re.. seriously!
Y: say!
say!
......
[and probably many more 'say!' which the author has to skip to make this insane post a little saner!]
X: ok ok..
no one actually..
said that coz you are online all the time...
Y: no.. say who said!
X: he he.. ok, if u insist on a name.. it is Facebook.. n Gtalk.. ROFL :P
(X wishes his floor was clean and he could roll on the floor lauging.. and stops the music player.)
Y: (now serioudly irritated..) uff.. say na..
say..
say..
.....
X: i told ya..
Y: u r lying again.. say the truth! They can't talk toh..
X: uff.. u assume a lot!
they talk in there own sweet language..
(after a pause of few minutes..)
I wont say what you want to hear..
(slams his head.. why! why did I have to say that.. now one more session of denial..)
Y: n what do I want to hear???????
X: nothing nothing..
please, leave me?
Y: No! (probably smiles..!) say!!
(throws the wrapper of the biscuit packet behind the bed... [old habits are hard to die you see] )
X: I won't play this game.. i quit!
Y: you tell me.. and I will leave you
say..
say..
say..
(X is meanwhile chatting over the phone.. )
Y: ???
???????
say..
say...
der?
X: (still on the phone..) hmm?
Y: say..
X: what?!
Y: (exasperated) please please..say..
X: ok.. since you asked me so many times..
but I dint have dinner.. so you wont bug me after this..
I will tell you..
Its the bully wid 100 zeroes that keeps talking..
Y: what??!!!!
X: Google Talk!
googol = 1(100 zeroes) [That was lame.. I agree]
Y: okay.. I will have dinner and come..
X: no.. no.. please don't come back..
I'm hungry and right now have nothing..
have pity.. ( looks at the heaven.. please please..!)
Y: ok
you will tell me tomorrow, nah?
X: yeeeee.. hunger saves my day..
errr night..
Y: you will tell me nah?
X: now go and have dinner..
goodnight..
take care..
sexy trigonometric dreams..
bye..
Y:????????????????
trigo dreams?
meaning??
X: uuuuuffffffffffffffff!!!
(X bangs his head on the table. only God can save me now, he thinks..)
nevermind..
go n have food..
Y: what is trigo dream?!
why not geometry dreams..
X: umm.. geometry is a bit more complicated re..
u see.. in trigo, u can take any damn angle..
while in geometry u will need to consider a right angled trinangle...
Y: ??!! (scratching his head again thinking where the hell is this conversation going..)
X: .. and then u need bases, perpendiculars..
trigo is much simpler..
put any variable.. n u can dream happily :P
Y: i don't understand a word..
X: u r not supposed too..
Y: Only a bozzo can say all this shit..
I'm going for dinner..
X: yes!!!! go.. please please.. :)
take care then..
n sexy trigo dreams.
till then..
cya..
(Y: typing furiously in the keyboard..)
(X signs off.. n sighs a breath of relief.. I gotta write about this tonight.. :P)
p.s: yes, X is me. Y is not as stupid as I made him out to be. He is a really nice guy. :) Cheerio.
No comments:
Post a Comment